ADMISSIONS AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Students applying for admission must meet specific requirements. Detailed information is available within each program’s section on this website.
Applications: Apply online at www.llu.edu/apply. The School of Religion has a rolling admission policy in which completed applications are reviewed and students are accepted on a continual basis. Your application must be complete by the deadlines listed for the quarter you wish to enroll:
- Fall quarter: August 1
- Winter quarter: November 1
- Spring quarter: February 1
- Summer quarter: May 1
Documents required beyond the online application include:
- All official transcripts of college/university work (mailed directly to LLU)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicable test scores (see specific testing requirements under the appropriate master’s program information)
- International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores and evaluations of any international transcripts—please visit http://www.llu.edu/apply/intltrans.html.
Note: The online application will prompt you with instructions and timelines to successfully complete the process.
All documentation should be received by two weeks after the application deadline for the quarter of choice.
Available for eligible students. You should begin your financial aid process in January of the year you plan to attend. For information on financial aid please visit www.llu.edu/central/ssweb/finaid/index.page