Robert Macauley MD, FAAP, FAAHPM
Cambia Health Foundation Endowed Chair in Pediatric Palliative Care
Oregon Health and Science University
A conference for leaders in Adventist healthcare designed to:
- Address current issues in clinical ethics
- Foster a vibrant network of leaders in bioethics
- Consider theological bases for ethics in Adventist health systems
- Clarify ethical understanding between the church and its health systems
Who should attend?
- Ethics committee members
- Healthcare executives
- Healthcare professionals
- Hospital chaplains
- Church leaders
- Ethics professors
- Healthcare attorneys
- Anyone interested in healthcare ethics
Virtual conference format:
- Each day of this three-day event will have up to four hours of live presentations and discussion led by representatives of the partner organizations in the Adventist Bioethics Consortium. There will be opportunity to network via zoom chat.
- There is no registration fee but registration is required to receive the zoom link for the conference. Registration will open in January 2021.
- Each session is to be recorded and will be available on this web page after the conference. Watch here for developments about the schedule and attendance.